Tuesday, February 16, 2010

1st Day & 2nd Day of CNY - 14 & 15 Feb 2010

1st Day & 2nd Day of CNY - 14 & 15 Feb 2010.

Just like Lynelle, the first day of CNY is all about sleep sleep sleep, eat eat eat, and watching drama series... hahaha! Some call this indulgence, but I call this, laziness. But no harm being lazy momentarily. Therefore, I did almost nothing on the first day of the year!

I had real good time on the second day of Lunar year. My family went over to my relative home and as usual, almost the whole clan were there. Yes, indeed, it was really great to see everyone, and it's a wonderful feat as we manage to do something meaningful; lighting up the "wish lattern" and took (quite a number of) family portrait! Some of our relatives is not in there, but at least most of us is there.

I am most happy to see most of my "batch" generation there. My cousins, oh, how much I miss them, a lot! There's so much ground to cover, although at times, we had some moments of "speechless", possible as we didnt meet with each other for "time too long to remember", we met once a year, BUT I truly believe, we are all very happy to see each other, to cure our "miss sickness" and talk about our past.

More happy for me is that we went our for a movie. Needless to say, we are the loudest crowd Dataran Pahlawan ever had, in GSC. First thought, movie is such a lame "idea" but matter of fact, it is very cool. We never really had "movie time" ever. Therefore, for me to have a "movie time" with my closest cousins is really a "real deal"!

[We should do this more often. Come to think again, once a year wasnt that bad either. I need to be realistic. Haha!]

This CNY, I happy that I am able to meet with my relatives, although it's once a year, but I make it worth while for me. Also, this CNY, it refreshed me of my past, which is good, kept me true to myself and remind me of my family culture and "norm & standard".

:-D

regards & happy chinese new year,
zhumau

No comments: