Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sex and The City - OMG! It's so funny! More SEX please!!!

Yes! I watched the movie (and yes, pirated one!) - and I have to admit, I love it! Well, I cant help but to go and buy the complete series and watch it...!!! It's so freaking funny!!!





However, whether it is New York or Kuala Lumpur, some of the scenes and story in there, that applies across culture, religions and geographically, may I add, sexual preferences - gay, not gay, lesbian, not lesbian, heterosexual, bisexual, and whatever in between. It's all about (well, NOT just about SEX!!!); women in their late thirty-plus-going-40s-and-soon-50++, all about their life and all the dilemmas & craps a women had to faced... (yes, I called my mom to clarify this a bit... I couldnt really understand what I was writing... I need some validation... haha!)

I just love them - all the sex and funny plots - and not forgetting the fashion and drama!!!

So, in Episode 3, Season 2 (Yes, I was kinda fast...) something striked me when I heard this:

"Are all men freaks?"

Hello Carrie Bradshaw!!! NOT all of us are freaks... well, just some of them, but... many women out there is freako too...!!! You dont read newspapers? Get your free copy at the 75th!!! But like what you said at the end of the episode, not just the men are, it is all... like it or not, we are freak in our own sweet way... really depends on your understanding of the word "freak" - well, as for me, anything above the line of "I love your poo poo...!" is a freak to me... anything below that, you're safe and on the list...


I always think women are hard to pleased and to understand them, takes a lifetime... and there I go again, thinking for awhile, I couldnt understand a man either, to start the list, me myself... and then in 30 seconds, I got a long list of names... applies to all gender (nowadays, it's hard to define gender you know...?) and across all boundaries, if you know what I mean...



And 5 minutes later on the same episode: I was stunned at this phrase;

"That night, Charlotte saw God seven times..."

as Mitch (the new guy she is dating) was licking her up... and I was thinking to myself... when was the last time I saw God... (OK... maybe I gone too far here...) - and then... I repeat the lines again, and I said "She cum SEVEN times on ONE FRIDAY!!!" - I am so gonna break the record, ONE FINE DAY!!! Haha!!!! Funny... I dont think I can beat that... we, men, cant "see the God" too many times (and in a day)... Damn it...


I am so loving it... and I am so gonna continue watching the girls... they are so funny and crazy... LOL!!! And interestingly, I wanna see how far the writers or producers can put out the "Carrie Chasing After Mr. Big..." - I Love the Chasing games... so many rules, so many confusions, so many adventures... EXCITING!!!!


(I hope I dont write like Carries does... LOL!)


Signing with lots of LOVE,


zhumau...

No comments: