Monday, November 10, 2008

It is around 12am – when I picked up my cigarette pouch, pick up the 2008 Lilian Too’s Feng Shui “guidance”, went straight to my balcony, where I usually do my reading, and also the place I can glance KL city when I need to… The more I was reading this amazing book, I realized I was afflicted by emotion tsunami and confused, it’s like, this month is good, some loop holes here and there the next month and I ran to my room, pick up the 2009 “Guide Book” by the Toos… and halfway through, my brain and arse is like united into one junk – I gave up reading it…


It may make me depressed and horribly awful; well, it’s because I am too lazy to understand further, which goes what and years, directions and bla bla bla… it’s just me! No offence… haha! I decided to end my last cigarette and go straight to the room and what else can I do in my BEDROOM? SEX is the thing – no no no… it’s actually SEX and the City! Whoa hoo! I think that’s the best to do when your brain and arse is like ONE.

Life can be quite random – once I continue the drama series, the chapter is about: you and your EX… to summed it up, this phrase from Carrie fits best;

“I couldn’t help but wonder: Can you be friends with an Ex?”

OMG! I saw another wave of emotion tsunami and it striked me; unprepared. Damn it… I hate question. I hate the answer too. To me… it’s quite simple, I tried it out…

It’s simple; you can be friends, but you won’t feel the same anymore – worse still, if you have an intercourse (oops, I am being so polite, sex is the word) before, it’s worse… damn it, don’t you just hate this? I don’t really hate it, but it’s just that I sort of got over it and leave it behind me. I can’t help but to agree with SATC – sometimes, it’s not why you are not the one, it’s just they may not run as fast like you do… Well, I am sort of wild horse running wild in Kuala Lumpur… (hold on a minute – I am not that wild; I am a LAMB running wild on the streets of KL…) – gotta sleep now… I want to have a good dream!!!! Yeah!!!

(Note: I posted this blog in the morning, not at the point of me going to sleep… too tired… LOL!)
zhumau :-)

No comments: