Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friendship and Work... How do you define it?

This is not new... however, the meaning of "friendship" can be very different for each of us.
I have been trying to define friendship, but there is so much of influence factor. However, one incident, totally change the whole meaning of friendship for me.

As much as I don't want to think about it. It keep daunting and haunting me at nights; I want to forget about it. But, to forget about it, isn't it a bit sad? After all, it was "part of my life" and all those laughters and tears will be wasted, if I just forget about it. No regret though. I believe that I didn't do something to deserve to be treated this way. It's OK. I tell myself each day, "Be strong; be true to myself." I hope I can be strong. I don't really define it now. Why put so much meaning to something seems so fragile? I don't know.

Work:
Recently, I think I am a bit burn out. However, I learn that, I appreciate "me-time" more. Water. Water do lots of amazing stuff! I love swimming. Calm me down. The "feeling" of water on the skin, give me such an amazing power to wind down! And, jogging! Run and let everything out! Great!

But, I have to say, I am still proud of myself, still love my job and passion still burning HIGH! Ah! Great! How do I define work? Three words: Passion, Life, and Excitement!

Travel & Study: I will definite plan a trip, either to Taiwan or BKK. For sure! And, hopefully, I will be able to continue and further my studies. Weird, I still wanting to study, Human Communications, duh! Lame, huh? I thought so.

So much for now. :-D

1 comment:

S. Ling said...

lol....fresh comment from me!
enjoy friendship n ur work...
n u really need a good rest n trip...rest for a while,to continue the long journey!!! :-)